These little tips will help you sell your products faster!
GREAT PHOTOS ARE THE BEST WAY TO SHOW OFF YOUR ITEMS
- Take your photos near a window in natural light, not in direct sunlight or at night.
- Ideally choose a white or neutral background that will not alter the color or the details of your item.
- Put your garment on a hanger, we'll see it better!
- Choose the right filter for your photo:
- Here is a filters that you can use for free via VSCO, you can then adjust the brightness of your photo.
Photo before / after filter: M5
- Example of brightness adjustment:
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRICE FOR YOUR ITEM
We recommend you to use the 50-30-10 RULE: Near-to-new items should be sold for 50 percent of their retail price; slightly used items at 25-30 percent of retail; and well-worn items at 10 percent of retail.
DESCRIBE YOUR PRODUCT WELL
Include as much information as possible on your product, even its small flaws, so your customer will not have any surprises when they receive their item and they will be happy to see that the item is exactly as described.
Use this template to help you:
Size / Taille : XL
Colour / Couleur : White
Materials / Matériaux : 67% lyocell 13% cotton
Condition / État : Excellent
Share your items for sale on your social networks to show those around you!